If you want to travel with Self Services, it usually works with an NS Go Link address. A link address ensures that the costs of a trip are automatically settled with your salary. The invoices are sent to your Link address, so that NS Go can automatically process them as registration. You will receive a copy of the invoice at your business email address. Processing an invoice can take up to 5 working days.
How do I create a NS Go-Linkadres?
- Go to 'Services'.
- Under the heading 'Your NS Go link address', click 'Create'.
- Choose a word or your name and click 'Confirm'.
- Choose a number and click 'Confirm'.
- Your link address is created. This is a combination of the word and the number.
- Click 'Confirm'.
- Your link address is created and ready for use.
Use your link address to create an account with a Self Service.