Amber is a flexible car sharing service that always guarantees you a car. You decide where and when you want the car and where you leave the flexible car again.
Activating and using Amber
Amber is a Self Service service. Do you have an NS Go link address? Then you can create an Amber account and link it to your NS Go.
- Activate the Amber Self Service in NS Go.
- Create an Amber account on the Amber website.
- Download the Amber app and log in with your NS Go link address.
- Use the service as a normal service.
Where and how do I reserve an Amber flexible car?
You reserve a flexible car via the Amber app.
- Open the Amber app.
- Search for an available car at your P+R Amber location.
- Reserve the car.
- Look for the car at the P+R and open the car with the app.
- The barriers at the P+R will automatically go up.
In the app you can see where a car is waiting for you.
You can reserve a flexible car at any time. Do you want to be sure you have a car? Reserve a flexible car 3 hours in advance.
How do I end an Amber reservation?
Do you no longer need the car? Then you can easily end the reservation.
- Park the car within the service area or a hub.
- Get out of the car and click on ‘Close car’ in the Amber app.
- Click on ‘End’.
- Confirm your choice.
- The reservation is ended.
- The service is processed in ‘Registrations’.
On the Amber website you can find more information about the flexible car, what it costs and how it works.