Check scooter is an electric shared scooter that ensures you always have a scooter in major cities.
Activating Check scooter
You pay for Check scooter rides with your NS-Business Card. Create a Check account in the Check app and link it to your NS-Business Card.
- Activate the Check service in NS Go.
- Download the Check app.
- Create a Check account with your business email address.
- Choose NS-Business Card as the payment method and enter your card number.
- Use the service as normal, the costs will automatically be processed in NS Go.
Where and how do I reserve a Check shared scooter?
You reserve a shared scooter via the Check app.
- Open the Check app.
- Search for an available scooter near you.
- Reserve a Check scooter.
- Walk to the scooter.
- Unlock the scooter in your app and put on your helmet.
- Take the scooter off the stand.
- Press the green button on the scooter for 2 seconds.
- You are ready to ride.
You can rent and use Check shared scooters in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague, Breda, Groningen and Leeuwarden.
In Amsterdam, The Hague, Breda and Rotterdam you can always use a scooter. In the other cities you can use the scooters between 6.00 - 1:00 am.
How do I end a Check ride?
Are you at your destination? Then you can end the Check ride.
- Park the scooter neatly within the service area.
- Get off and unfold the stand.
- Secure the helmet to the scooter.
- End the ride via the app.
- The rental will be processed in ‘Registrations’.
Note: you cannot end your ride in another city or outside the service area.
On the Check website you can find more information about the shared scooter, what it costs and how it works.