With the Electric Shared Scooter, you can travel quickly from A to B. In the major cities, you can always rely on a shared scooter.
Activate Shared Scooter service
You can pay for Shared Scooter trips with your NS-Business Card. Do you have an NS-Business Card? Then you can easily book a scooter in the NS App.
- Go to your personal NS Go page
- Click on services
- Click on Shared Scooter
- Choose the appropriate Business Card
- Select the corresponding budget
- Agree to the Mobility Terms and Conditions
- Activate the service
Where and how do I reserve a shared scooter?
You can reserve a shared scooter through the NS app.
- Open the NS app.
- Find an available scooter near you.
- Reserve a shared scooter.
- Walk to the scooter.
- Unlock the scooter in your app and put on your helmet.
- Remove the scooter from the stand.
- Press the green button on the scooter for 2 seconds.
- You're ready to ride away.
How do I end a Trip?
Are you at your destination? Then you can end the shared scooter trip.
- Park the scooter neatly within the service area.
- Step off and unfold the stand.
- Secure the helmet to the scooter.
- End the ride via the NS app.
- The rental will be processed in 'Registrations'.
Note: You cannot end your trip in another city or outside the service area. You can find more information about the shared scooter, its cost, and how it works on the NS Business website.