Felyx is a shared e-scooter for city use.
Activating and using Felyx e-scooter
Felyx is a Self Service service. If you have an NS Go link address, you can create a Felyx account and link it to your NS Go.
- Activate the Felyx Self Service service in NS Go.
- Download the Felyx app.
- Create a Felyx account with your NS Go link address.
- Use the service as a normal service.
Where and how do I rent a Fleyx e-scooter?
You can reserve a Felyx e-scooter through the app.
- Open the Felyx app.
- Check which e-scooters are available near you.
- Reserve a Felyx e-scooter.
- Walk to the scooter.
- Unlock the scooter in your app and take the helmet out of the helmet box.
- Put on the helmet and take the scooter off the stand.
- Press the green button on the handlebar and start the engine.
- You are ready to ride.
You can rent and use the Felyx e-scooter in the service areas in one of the major cities.
How do I end the rental of a Felyx e-scooter?
No longer need the e-scooter? Then you can end the Felyx ride.
- Park the scooter neatly within the service area.
- Unfold the stand and get off.
- Put the helmet back in the helmet box.
- End the ride through the app.
- The costs will be processed in ‘Registrations’.
On the Felyx website you can find more information about the e-scooter, what it costs and how it works.