Taxi Selfservice is a service that allows you to register and declare your taxi expenses to your employer yourself.
Activating Taxi Selfservice
Taxi Selfservice is a Self Service. If you have an NS Go link address, you can activate Taxi Selfservice in NS Go.
How do I use Taxi Selfservice?
You can easily register and declare your taxi expenses in the NS Go app.
- Pay the taxi expenses yourself and keep the payment receipt.
- Go to your NS Go Dashboard.
- Click on 'Add new registration'.
- Choose 'Payment proof.
- Upload your payment receipt.
- Fill in the form.
- Click on 'Register'.
- Your taxi expenses will be processed in 'Registrations'.
After registration, the costs will be approved and settled with your salary.