Parking Self Service is a service that allows you to register and declare your parking costs to your employer yourself.
Activating Parking Self Service
Parking Self Service is a Self Service. Do you have an NS Go link address? Then you can activate Parking Self Service in NS Go.
How do I use Parking Self Service?
You can easily register and declare your parking costs in the NS Go app.
- Pay the parking costs yourself and keep the payment receipt.
- Go to your NS Go Dashboard.
- Click on 'Add new registration'.
- Choose 'Payment receipt'.
- Upload your payment receipt.
- Fill in the form.
- Click on 'Register'.
- Your parking costs will be processed in 'Registrations'.
After registration, they will be approved and settled with your salary.