Swapfiets is a bicycle subscription service that ensures you always have a working bike.
Activating and using the Swapfiets bicycle subscription
Swapfiets is a Self Service. If you have an NS Go link address, you can create a Swapfiets account and link it to your NS Go link address.
- Activate the Swapfiets Self Service service in NS Go.
- Download the Swapfiets app.
- Create a Swapfiets account with your NS Go link address.
Note: you declare the costs of the Swapfiets by downloading the invoice from the app yourself every month and sending it to your NS Go link address.
Swapfiets Android app Swapfiets iOS app
Where and how do I rent a Swapfiets?
You order a Swapfiets via the app or website.
- Open the Swapfiets app.
- Check which bikes are available in your city.
- Choose your bike: an e-Bike, a Deluxe or classic Original.
- Pick up your bike or have it delivered for free.
- You are ready to use the bike.
You rent the Swapfiets at one of the service locations in the big cities. You can use the bike anywhere. You can rent the bike for as long as you want.
How do I end the rental of a Swapfiets?
Do you no longer need the bike? Then you cancel your subscription.
- Cancel your subscription in the app.
- Look in the app for a service point near you.
- Return the bike.
Note: you have a one month notice period.
On the Swapfiets website you can find more information about the bicycle subscription, how it works and what it costs.