Uber Selfservice is a taxi service that allows you to book an Uber ride through the Uber app in more than 10,000 cities worldwide.
Activating Uber service
Uber is a Self Service service. Do you have an NS Go link address? Then you can create an Uber account and link it to your NS Go.
- Activate the Uber Self Service service in NS Go.
- Download the Uber app.
- Create an Uber account with your NS Go link address.
- Use the service as a normal service.
Where and how do I order an Uber?
You book an Uber through the app.
- Open the Uber app.
- Check if there is an Uber available near you.
- Reserve the Uber.
- Go to the agreed place.
- You pay for the ride automatically through the app.
- The payment is processed in 'Registrations'
On the Uber website you can find more information about the taxi service, what it costs and how it works.