NS Go Mobile App
On Android (Chrome browser):
- Surf via Chrome to the NS Go portal
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner to open the Chrome menu.
- Click on Add to start screen.
- Click on Add and click on Add again if necessary.
- The app will appear on the home screen.
Note: If you get an error message that the home screen is locked, go to settings -> home screen and unlock it so the app can be added.
On iOS (Safari browser):
- Surf to the NS Go portal via Safari
- Click on the icon of the square with the arrow pointing outwards (shared icon) in the address bar.
- Click on Add to the start screen.
- Click on Add.
Tip: Make sure you copy and paste the login code from the e-mail into the login form or click on open link. Otherwise, you will be logged into the Vaigo website on your mobile browser, instead of the Vaigo web app.
You will remain logged in to the platform as long as you access the web app regularly.