Greenwheels is a car sharing service available throughout the Netherlands and at 135 NS stations.
Greenwheels is an NS door-to-door service and is linked to your NS Business Card.
- Activate the Greenwheels service in NS Go.
- Go to My NS Business and log in with your NS Business account
- Click on ‘Book a Greenwheels car’ and fill in the registration form
- You will receive a confirmation email from Greenwheels with a pin code for your account
- Log in to the Greenwheels app with your business email address and the pin code.
- Use the service as normal, the costs will automatically be visible in NS Go
Where and how do I reserve a Greenwheels car?
A car is reserved via the Greenwheels app.
- Open the Greenwheels app.
- Search for a car at the location you want.
- Reserve the car.
- Find the car and open it with the app.
- Open the on-board computer with the pin code and take out the key.
- Start the car and drive away.
Each car has a fixed location. In the app you can see where a car is waiting for you.
How do I end a Greenwheels reservation?
No longer need the car? Then return the car and end the reservation.
- Park the car at the same location as where you picked it up.
- Put the key back in the on-board computer.
- Get out of the car and lock it with the app.
- End the reservation in the app.
- Confirm your choice.
- The reservation is ended.
- The service is processed in ‘Registrations’.
On the Greenwheels website you can find more information about the car sharing, what it costs and how it works.