NS-Traject op maat
What is the NS-Traject op maat subscription?
NS-Traject op maat. A flexible and inexpensive subscription for employees who travel a fixed route 2 to 3 times a week on average. Where with our other subscriptions (such as Traject Vrij and Trein Vrij) a fixed amount is paid per month, with Traject op Maat you pay afterwards, based on the travel behaviour of the employee. This means that the amount can vary each month, depending on the number of days on which the employee travelled on the route (or part of the route) with the NS Business Card that month.
- A flexible solution: you pay monthly in arrears on the basis of the employee's travel behaviour
- 40% discount on off-peak journeys during off-peak hours
- 40% Joint travel discount during off-peak hours for up to three fellow travellers
- The subscription can be cancelled daily from one month onwards
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are Off-Peak Hours?
The off-peak hours, i.e. the times outside the morning and afternoon rush hours, are on working days from 0.00 - 6.30, from 9.00 - 16.00 and from 18.30 - 0.00. On Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, they are all day. On Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, all day.
- Terms and Conditions.
- Your business card is valid for 5 years and is only renewed when there are still current NS Business travel products on it
- Subscriptions can be cancelled daily (as of one month after the commencement date)