Activating NS Business Account
You have ordered a Business Card via our platform. After ordering your NS Business Card, you will receive an e-mail within 2 working days to activate your NS Business account. In the e-mail you received, you will find an explanation of the activation of your NS Business Card and Mijn NS Zakelijk, please follow these steps before you can continue.
- Click on the activation link in the e-mail
- Choose your password for your NS Business account
- Choose which messages you wish to receive
- Once your account is activated, you can close the My NS Business website.
Now that you have activated your NS Business account, you can continue to log in to the NS App.
When you open the NS App, you get an overview page.
- Click on "More" at the bottom of the app
- You will now see a new overview page with, at the top, a button to log in to "My NS". Click on this button and follow the steps.
- After creating an account for "Mijn NS Zakelijk" and adding your business card, you are ready to use the app.
- If you click on "More" again and then on "My NS", you will be taken to a personal page for your NS Business Card, where you will also see a blue button with "To My NS Go".
Use NS Go platform in the app
You can now use NS Go via the NS Go widget in the My NS page in the app.
Click on "To My NS Go" to open NS Go and register journeys, reserve workplaces or enter claims in the usual way.
Tip: Do you want to have NS Go faster at hand? Put the NS Go widget on the journey planner overview page by clicking on "Add widget" and choosing "NS Go".
Do you have questions about the NS App and cannot find the answer? The NS Customer Service is available day and night to answer your questions. Questions about NS Go and the platform can always be put to Support via this article.